Friday, June 4, 2010

Amy's Place

Amy's Place so I discovered is a youth drop-in center in Bellingham off of N State Street. The vision statement on the flyer says " A safe & friendly place for youth who are struggling or living on the street." Wow, when I read that it broke my heart to think of the youth that need this ministry, and felt God tugging on my heart that this ministry needed my support. So I write to encourage you that to take time to look at this website, and pray about a simple way you could give or show support of this valuable ministry to much needed youth in Bellingham, and Joel & are are pledging to do the same.
Tonight I looked at their website, and would encourage you to do the same. They list a number of specific and practical ways you or I could help.
http://www.amysplaceforyouth.org/Donate.asp

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mother, sister & daughter. I was married 2004 to my husband Joel. We had our first babe our son Kaleb April of 2007. Jessa arrived October of 2009. I work part-time doing medical billing, and am a full-time mother and wife. I'm a believer in Christ, and a work in-progress. God has blessed us beyond what we can understand sometimes, and to him I always trust as my provider.